Is PT fuel system failure?
Diesel engine power shortage reasons from the view of turbocharger manufacturer are the following:
1. The fuel injection advance angle is incorrect
The fuel injection advance angle is not correct for the following reasons: assembly error, maintenance assembly, the assembly is not correct, resulting in fuel injection ahead of the morning or too late, leading to Diesel engine powerless. This requires attention to the correct assembly when assembling, pay attention to the timing of the correct alignment.
The advance angle caused by the assembly error is incorrect and only reassembled before correcting. Adjustment is not correct or not adjusted, PT fuel system fuel injection advance angle, With the increase in the working life of the diesel engine, due to the increase in the camshaft cam wear and continue to decrease, in general, continuous work for one year the engine, in the normal. With the case, the fuel injection advance angle will be reduced by 1 degree, for this (see Figure 1) to Reduce the adjustment of the gasket 21. Reduce the fuel injection advance angle will increase by 1 degree.
Note: six injector fuel injection advance angle increase should be consistent.
2. Turbocharger operation is not normal
The role of the turbocharger is to increase the intake pressure (ie, intake air), so that the PT fuel supply to the cylinder of high pressure mist fuel full combustion. Turbocharger work is not normal, lack of intake, combustion is not sufficient, resulting in lack of power.
3. PT fuel system failure
Insulator filter plug. Each fuel injector has a fuel filter, due to fuel unclean, diesel filter failure or a long time do not change the fuel filter caused by the injector filter blockage, so that the fuel injector into the poor, lack of oil, resulting in Lack of motivation.
4. PT pump oil failure:
Governor failure, which requires the test bench by the professional staff before debugging. Flame solenoid valve failure, resulting in flame valve opening is not big enough, lack of fuel, power down.
5. PT pump gear pump failure:
Wear serious or damaged, resulting in insufficient fuel supply, power down.
Diesel filter failure: diesel road core failure or a long time does not change, resulting in insufficient fuel supply, power down. Injector adjustment is not appropriate, or a long time does not adjust, or a long time without replacement, resulting in injector wear, damage, fatigue, nozzle nozzle hole plug, so that injector fuel spray bad or fuel injection , So that power down.
6. Diesel bucket smoke
Diesel diesel smoke for many reasons, but for the PT fuel system Cummins engine, the main performance in the following areas:
(1) turbocharger work is not normal, turbocharger stuck or rotation resistance, resulting in insufficient intake, combustion is not sufficient to form smoke. Turbocharger damage the leakage of oil, oil to the intake pipe, combustion is not sufficient to form a blue smoke or black smoke; oil to the exhaust pipe, because the exhaust pipe temperature is high, so that the oil burning smoke, or evaporation White fog.
(2) injector adjustment is not appropriate, or a long time does not adjust, or a long time without replacement, making injector wear, damage, fatigue, so that the injector spray atomization bad, drip, fuel combustion is not sufficient , The formation of black smoke.
PT pump governor speed is not normal, the formation of smoke injection early angle is too large or too small, fuel injection advance angle is not correct, the formation of smoke.